Artisan Bar Soap - Chocolate Shake - Chocolate & Coffee
Unique artisan bar soap from Sai Skin Care. All our soaps are made using cold process method and in small batches to control the desired look, feel and fragrance of final product at our soap studio in Chantilly VA. We take great pride in crafting our artisan bars and each one must pass an inspection before it can be packed up and shipped to you. We use only pure and natural ingredients. Each bar is cut by hand and cured at least 6 weeks to 2 months or more, longer cured means long-lasting bar. This process results in a high-quality bar of real soap with all of its naturally occurring glycerin. Glycerin actually attracts moisture and holds it against your skin, which makes it a very effective natural softener.
- Homemade soap with all skin loving oils, butter, milk and herbs present in soap prevent alkalinity and over-drying of the skin, which allows all soaps to be used on body and face.
- Available in various aromas and herbs.
- Like any other handmade item, the final bar soap shape and color may vary from the picture above.
- Individually packed in the box.
- Size: Please note that our Artisan Soaps are hand cut so actual weight may vary slightly - 4.5 oz. to 5.5 oz.
- Please contact me for wholesale orders
All our soaps ingredients:
Except for some special one has one or two more or fewer ingredients.
- Sustainable Palm oil,
- Olive oil,
- Coconut oil,
- Castor oil,
- Canola oil,
- Rice bran oil,
- Sunflower oil,
- Distilled water or natural snow,
- Shea butter,
- Cocoa butter,
- Heavy Cream,
- Milk powder,
- Veg glycerin,
- Herbs or/& Spices,
- Cocoa Powder,
- Vitamin E,
- Real silk fiber,
- Fragrance oils and/or essential oils,
- Titanium dioxide and Pigment or Mica.