All of our candles are made from 100% natural soy wax and a cotton wick for a cleaner burn. Soy comes in 8 different wax this is vegetable base soy wax so it is environment safe. Soy candles are the greatest. They burn cleaner, they burn longer, and the fragrance goes further. I think they have more strength to the scent of each, and most important, you help to support the soy bean farmers of the USA, when you purchase soy products. Soy candles have lower soot emissions making them healthier for everyone. They also burn much longer, giving you more for your money. Each wick is hand-straightened to ensure the best burn possible. My fragrance oils are Phthalate free.
All soy candles are formulated to act as a background scent to your space and never be too overpowering. I hand pour all of my candles in small batches. A soft creamy look, and it also gives good sent throw. Mix and match different aromas to create a unique experience that everyone in the family can enjoy.
This heavy, Libbey 12 oz. jar can be washed with soapy water and re-used when the candle is finished / Ribbon may be change with seasonal to plan black after holiday.
I am always happy to make custom orders just message me!!
12 fl. oz. burns for more then 48 hours
Soy wax candle from Sai Skin Care.
- All of our candles are made from eco-friendly 100% SOY wax
- Environmentally safe vegetable based soy wax
- Soft creamy look giving off gentle soothing scent
- Superior fragrance oil & Essential oil
- Natural lead free cotton wick
- Mix and match different aromas to create an unique experience that everyone in the family can enjoy
- Hand-poured in the USA
- Heavy Libbey jar can be washed with soapy water and re-purposed
- Individually gift-packed in clear plastic box (ribbon may vary)
- Size: 25 oz.burns for more then 48 hours
- Please contact me for wholesale orders
Sai Skin Care offers this soy candle in various year-long and seasonal fragrances.
Candle Care Instructions
- Keep out of heat and sunlight
- For best results burn for 1.5-2 hours on the first burn
- Always burn your candle on a stable heat resistant surface
- Keep away from drafts and flammable materials
- Trim the wick to approximately ¼ inch each time lit if needed
- Do not move candle while burning or if wax is hot
- NEVER leave a burning candle unattended
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.